1.- Legal notice and information
This warning and legal information (hereinafter, the “Legal Notice”) regulates the Internet service www.edicomgroup.com (henceforth, the “WebSite”) that EDICOM CAPITAL S.L. places at the disposal of Internet users.
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society and e-Commerce Services, the following data are provided: EDICOM CAPITAL S.L., registered address Charles Robert Darwin 8, Paterna Technological Park (Valencia), Tax registration no. B96490867 and registered in the Valencia Central Register, Volume 5427 general 2734 of G Section, sheet 111 page number -46443 1st Registration
Via the WebSite, EDICOM CAPITAL S.L.. or a third party facilitates the access and the use of diverse services and contents made available to their users.
3.- Conditions of Use and Acceptance
The WebSite pages may be freely visited by users, except those that are found in closed areas or that require user registration which implies the fulfilment of the corresponding user registration, which will be carried out as expressly indicated in the service or in the Special Conditions that regulate it.
The access and use of this WebSite attributes the condition of user, and implies, on their part, full acceptance of the actual conditions of use and, by the same token, said persons undertake to use the WebSite and the services in line with the law, this Legal Notice, the particular conditions of certain services and other notices, rules and instructions that have been made known to them as well as good manners and public order.
All the information provided by the user via the service should be correct. In this way, the user guarantees the authenticity of all the data that is communicated as a result of the use of certain services. Likewise, it is the responsibility of the user to keep all the information provided to EDICOM CAPITAL S.L. permanently updated without EDICOM CAPITAL S.L. being responsible for any damage caused to third parties by the information divulged.
The user will abstain from using any of the services for illicit effects or purposes forbidden in this Legal Notice, injurious of the rights and interests of third parties that may damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the services, the computing equipment or documents, files and all types of contents stored in any computer (hacking) of EDICOM CAPITAL S.L., other users or of any Internet user (hardware and software).
In particular, and as merely orientative, not exhaustive, the user promises not to transmit, divulge or place at the disposal of a third party, information, data, contents, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or picture files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- In any way contradicts, undermines or goes against the fundamental rights and public freedom recognised constitutionally, in the International Treaties and in the rest of the legal system.
- Induces, incites or provokes criminal, degrading, slanderous, violent acts or, in general offences against the law, morals and generally accepted customs or against public order.
- Induces, incites or provokes discriminatory acts, attitudes or thoughts due to sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition.Incorporates, puts at the disposal of or allow access to products, elements, messages and/or criminal, violent, offensive, damaging, degrading services or, in general, services that are against the law, morals or generally accepted good manners or against public order.
- Incorporates, puts at the disposal of or allow access to products, elements, messages and/or criminal, violent, offensive, damaging, degrading services or, in general, services that are against the law, morals or generally accepted good manners or against public order.
- Induces or possibly induces an unacceptable state of anxiety or terror; – induces or incites involvement in dangerous, risky, health damaging or mentally destabilising practices.
- Is false, ambiguous, inexact, exaggerated or untimely, in a way that could induce or possibly induce a mistake about an object or about the intentions or resolve of the informant.
- Is protected by any of the laws of intellectual or industrial property belonging to third parties, without the user having previously obtained the authorisation necessary from the titleholders to do so.
- Violates third party trade secrets.
- Goes against the code of honour, personal or familial privacy or personal image.In any way impinges upon the merit of EDICOM CAPITAL S.L. or third parties.
- Infringes the rules of communication secrets.
- Makes up illicit, deceptive or untrue advertising and, in general, that constitutes false competition.
- Incorporates viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or impede the normal working of the network, the system or computing equipment (hardware and software) of EDICOM CAPITAL S.L. or third parties, or that may damage electronic documents and stored files in said computing equipment.
- Provokes difficulties in the normal working of the Service due to its characteristics (such as format, extension etc.).
- Contains HTML labels different to those expressly authorised by EDICOM CAPITAL S.L.
The user promises to use the contents at their disposal on the WebSite correctly, understanding by this, and without the enumeration being limiting, the texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and the rest of the audio or audiovisual content as well as its graphic design and source codes, in compliance with the law, this legal notice, the particular conditions of certain services and other warnings, regulations, use and instructions made known, as well as morals, good manners and public order, and in particular, promises to abstain from:
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, putting at the disposal of others or in any other way communicating it publicly, transforming or modifying the contents, unless the titleholder’s authorisation has been obtained or it is legally permitted;
- Deleting, manipulating or altering in any other way the copyright and other identifying data of the right of reservation of EDICOM CAPITAL S.L. or their titleholders, digital fingerprints or any other technical means used for recognition.
- Obtaining, and even trying to obtain, the contents by using means or procedures other than those, depending on the case, that have been placed at their disposition or that have been indicated in the web pages where the contents are to be found or, in general, those that are usually used on the Internet.
4 .- Hyperlink introduction.
Users, and anybody wishing to establish a hyperlink between their webpage or portal and the WebSite must fulfil the following conditions:
- They must not create a frame on the web pages from the WebSite.
- They shall not carry out demonstrations or false, inexact or incorrect instructions about the web pages from the WebSite and the services provided.
- It will not be implied in any way that EDICOM CAPITAL S.L. has authorised the hyperlink, or has assumed in any way the services offered in the webpage from where the hyperlink has been established.
- Except for the signs that form part of the hyperlink, the page which contains the hyperlink will not contain any distinctive sign, such as those recognised by the current legislation of which EDICOM CAPITAL S.L. is the titleholder except if they have been expressly authorised by them.
- The webpage in which the hyperlink has been established will not contain anything that opposes third party rights, nor will it contain illicit or morally suspect information or contents.
5.- Intellectual and Industrial Property
All this WebSite: text, images, trademarks, logos, audio and video files, buttons, software files, colour combinations, as well as structure, selection, ordering and presentation of the contents belong to EDICOM CAPITAL S.L. or third parties, and are protected by Spanish and International laws on Industrial and Intellectual Property. Likewise, and without working to the detriment of above-mentioned, the WebSite content is considered in the same way as a computer program and all the current Spanish and European legislation in the material is applicable.
Accessing the WebSite does not mean the user has the exploitation rights to said uses above those strictly necessary for the correct use of the WebSite.
6.- Responsibility limitation
EDICOM CAPITAL S.L. does not accept any responsibility for damages of any kind that may be caused by:
- Presence of a virus, or any other element that could produce alterations in the computing system, electronic documents or user filesPresence of a virus, or any other element that could produce alterations in the computing system, electronic documents or user files
- The transmission, diffusion, storage, disposition, reception, obtaining or access of the contents.
- Lack of availability or stopping of the working of the WebSite and services, disappointment that could be attributed to the WebSite and services, fallibility of the WebSite and services, and in particular, but not solely, to the faults in the access to the different websites or those that offer their services.
- The correct working of the technical mechanisms of the link (such as banners and buttons), directories and search tools that enable users to access webs belonging to and/or managed by third parties. The sole purpose of the installation of these technical mechanisms is to enable users to seek and access information, contents and services available on the internet.
- The quality, legality, reliability and use of the information, contents and services that exist in the linked sites.
- The use of the services and contents by the users that may be due to a lack of veracity, validity, thoroughness and/or authenticity of the information that the users supply to other users.
- The contents that the debate group users or distribution lists could introduce, or of their opinions. EDICOM CAPITAL S.L. does not have the obligation to control or not control the use that the users make of the portal or services.
The use and rules that EDICOM CAPITAL S.L. follow are in accordance with organic Law 15/99 of 13 December, Data Protection of a Personal nature, and the development regulation are those contained in the privacy section in this webpage.
All notifications carried out by a user or third party to EDICOM CAPITAL S.L. shall be considered effective as long as they are addressed in one of the following ways:
Sent by post to
EDICOM CAPITAL S.L.
Parque Tecnológico de Paterna
C. Charles Robert Darwin, 8
46980 Paterna (Valencia)
Sent by email to email@example.com
9.- Service duration and suspension
EDICOM CAPITAL S.L. reserves the right to suspend the services when they see fit, and in particular to those users that infringe this legal notice.
10.- Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
This legal notice and all the relationships established between EDICOM CAPITAL S.L. and the user shall be governed by the established Spanish legislation. EDICOM CAPITAL S.L. and the user agree to submit themselves exclusively to the jurisdiction of the Valencia tribunals to resolve any dispute that may arise.